Dogs Forsale or Re-homing
Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. / National Rottweiler Council (Australia) breeeding guidelines. Members need to be observance of the new National Code of Ethics.
- Members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. are financial members of Dogs Queensland or affiliate of the ANKC.
- As members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. these breeders must breed with stock which complies with our strict breeding requirements developed over many years.
- They are also compelled by our Code of Ethics and our Rules and Regulations to provide certain guarantees, information and advice about the breed and after sales support.
- We recommend that you call as many of these breeders as possible and ask all the questions you like.
- Ask about the guarantees and ask about support.
- If you do not find a puppy or are not satisfied after contacting the breeders on this list we would urge you to contact The Rottweiler Club of Queensland on 0414 288 709 (during daytime hours only) .
- You can also find updated litter listings on our homepage. Before you buy your puppy REMEMBER that the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc consists of Member Breeders who care about the long-term welfare of the Rottweiler.