Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. / National Rottweiler Council (Australia) breeeding guidelines. The Maximum total combined hip score of any breeding pair cannot exceed 20. Members need to be observance of the new National Code of Ethics.
- Members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc.have bred these litters.
- As members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. these breeders must breed with stock which complies with our strict breeding requirements developed over many years.
- They are also compelled by our Code of Ethics and our Rules and Regulations to provide certain guarantees, information and advice about the breed and after sales support.
- We recommend that you call as many of these breeders as possible and ask all the questions you like.
- Ask about the guarantees and ask about support.
- If you do not find a puppy or are not satisfied after contacting the breeders on this list we would urge you to contact The Rottweiler Club of Queensland Secretary on 0422 285 255
- You can also find updated litter listings on our homepage. Before you buy your puppy REMEMBER that the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc consists of Member Breeders who care about the long-term welfare of the Rottweiler.
- We have been around for many years and you can be assured that we will be around for many years to come.
Older puppies and dogs are sometimes available, contact The Rottweiler Club of Queensland Secretary on 0422 285 255 for further information.
Glossary of Terms :
HD/Hip Score = Hip Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative hip joint or joints. The lower the score the less chance there is of HD being present or developing.
ED/Elbows = Elbow Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative elbow joint or joints.
NRC(A) Breed Survey = This is a temperament test that access the dogs sociability and in the case of the NRC(A) Breed survey they also evaluate the dog against the written standard. This involves weighing and measuring the dog for height, length, and proportions of head and skull as well as ratios between the height and length.
Bite = The Rottweiler is supposed to have a scissor bite. While a level bite is not a disqualifying fault it is not desired. An over shot or under shot bite are disqualifying faults and these dogs should not be bred with.
In the Pachage Deal you get the following Advertisement at one low price of,
$120.00 Per Annum*
What you get for $120.00 Per Anum is
*Stud Dog Listing X 2, Litter Listing X 2, Breeders Directory, Links Advertising,
Dogs Forsale X 2 *
That’s a saving of $80 Per Annum,
Litter Notices : For Current Litter Notices
All litters advertised here must comply with all RCQ Inc Schemes.
Advertisement Rate $15.00 Per Litter ** All Litter Notices are for a period of from birth until 12 weeks of age and are taken down after this time.
Last Updated: 30th October 2018.