Find a Breeder
Levi & Jenni Madeley – 4100196042
Location: Nanango QLD
Ph: 0474 983 311
No Litters or Stud Dogs currently listed
Watch this space for upcoming listings
- Members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. are financial members of Dogs Queensland or affiliate of the ANKC.
- As members of the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc. these breeders must breed with stock which complies with our strict breeding requirements developed over many years.
- They are also compelled by our Code of Ethics and our Rules and Regulations to provide certain guarantees, information and advice about the breed and after sales support.
- We recommend that you call as many of these breeders as possible and ask all the questions you like.
- Ask about the guarantees and ask about support.
- If you do not find a puppy or are not satisfied after contacting the breeders on this list we would urge you to contact The Rottweiler Club of Queensland on 0414 288 709 (during daytime hours only) .
- Before you buy your puppy REMEMBER that the Rottweiler Club of Queensland Inc consists of Member Breeders who care about the long-term welfare of the Rottweiler
HD/Hip Score = Hip Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative hip joint or joints. The lower the score the less chance there is of HD being present or developing.
ED/Elbows = Elbow Dysplasia This disease is found in many breeds, that results in a degenerative elbow joint or joints.
JLPP = (Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis Polyneuropathy) Breeding may only be carried out with animals that have been tested for JLPP and meet the below criteria for breeding. Please refer to the NRC(A) (National Rottweiler Council of Australia) guild-lines and the JLPP (Juvenile Laryngeal Paralysis Polyneuropathy) SCHEME.
a) Clear to Clear
b) Clear to Carrier
c) Under no circumstance are Carrier to Carrier or any other combination to be breed from, other than NRC(A) JLPP Scheme 4 a) or 4 b).
d) Where both Sire and Dam have been tested for JLPP and have been identified as a ‘Clear’ or ‘Carrier’ progeny from these litters are still required to be tested for JLPP if being using in a breeding program as per NRC(A) JLPP Scheme Selection 3 & 4.
NRC(A) Breed Survey = This is a temperament test that access the dogs sociability and in the case of the NRC(A) Breed survey they also evaluate the dog against the written standard. This involves weighing and measuring the dog for height, length, and proportions of head and skull as well as ratios between the height and length.
Bite = The Rottweiler is supposed to have a scissor bite. While a level bite is not a disqualifying fault it is not desired. An over shot or under shot bite are disqualifying faults and these dogs should not be bred with.